Wednesday, June 25

assault course

I used to spend my summer vacation at la Baule as a kid, having lots of fun at the club -just like on this pict.

I like this motion sequence very much, with the boys running, playing and getting doused by the girls on the trampoline. We can imagine easily the noise and moves of the children.
I like the colours as well - look at all the orange and white on the balls (down the slide), the cones, the tape around the trampoline, the buckets...
Thanks for this capture Laura Mary.

2 comments:

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

i'm smitten with your blog. one of the best i've seen. it inspires me in every way.

Sophie Chalumeau said...

- ginny branch,

thank you so much for such kind words!!

 
/* Tracker Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */