Wednesday, March 26

stripes and stripes

WOWO 2001-02 Winter collection

I've never been a big fan of stripes but this picture made me like them.

I didn't know why precisely until I passed two kids this morning, seemingly sister and brother, who were both wearing stripes to perfection (I didn't have my camera with me).
The girl was wearing red pink stripe leggings (pretty much similar to the ones featured on the picture) teamed with a square pattern coat in shades of pink as well. The combination worked very well.
The boy was wearing a striped blue coat that was a perfect match to his sister's outfit.

I now realise that mixing stripes can work very well especially if you find the right pieces that will pull the look together.
NB. Avoid overuse colours ; the stripes will suffice.

No comments:

 
/* Tracker Analytics ----------------------------------------------- */